Union — Nikola Tesla University
• Masters degree - IT Management
Jack’s Flight Club — Project Manager & UX/UI designer
• Optimized workflows related to web scraping, data analysis and automation. Did quality control and bug tracking for the website, user portal and mobile apps. Made sure tasks were done and deadlines were met by the team. Worked on CRM automations and contact management. Wrote training manuals, designed customer front-end forms, web pages and illustrations. Communicated between founders, CTO, designers and developers in planning, designing and building the website, user portal and mobile apps.
Jack’s Flight Club — Member Experience
• Responded to general customer requests by email and processed cancellations. Communicated with customers through various channels, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. Worked on client contact management, data entry and managed company social pages. Created and maintained solutions for a more efficient service rate. Communicated and coordinated with the team and provided feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
GroundLink — Customer Support Agent
• Answered phone calls, taking reservations in the company system. Effectively responded to customer requests by phone and email, while maintaining service level quota. Provided accurate information to customers regarding service cost, vehicle type and company policies, as well as promoting relevant products, upselling and responding to customer questions and complaints. Worked in shifts, nights and weekends with minimal supervision.
Bibo Global — ESL Tutor
• Provided home-based 25-minutes lessons to students worldwide via Skype, teaching the English language. One-on-one lessons with students of all age groups with varying levels of English knowledge, gaining a courteous, professional and friendly relationship with clients. Delivering of after-class notes and refining time management as classes were short with a lot to cover in a short period of time.
Exit Festival — Quality Assurance
• Communicated with internal staff, planned tasks, managed and prioritized issues related to the brand’s website, social media platforms, as well as report bugs and errors to the development team. Tasked with promoting Exit Music Festival through social media and analyzing and reporting organic outreach of promos.
Exit Festival — Content Creator and Copywriter
• Participated in promotional work prior to Exit Music Festival, focusing on social media writing, sharing and feed maintenance and public flash mobs. Developed strategies on how to improve the Exit brand and worked in a team-based environment, which included planning, organization, coordination and constant communication among staff members.